Self-Diagnosis | Pitcher Leaking Issue
Last Edit: 8/22/2018
Since your time is valuable, we want to save your time. This self-diagnosis section aims to solve your pitcher leaking issues as quickly as possible. We will guide you through every necessary step to identify the issues and solve them. If your pitcher leaks during fermentation and you'vd not seen the 「issues during fermentation」section, please visit HERE first.
1. Screw your pitcher base off
2. Check the gasket in the inner base circle is in place smoothly and without being twisted.
3. Screw back your pitcher base tightly and make sure the gasket is in place.
4. Fill water to do self-test.
5. If it still leaks, please email us (email@example.com) for a new gasket.