In February, we used our latest mockup to conduct several fermentation tests with apple juice and yeast. We recorded the whole fermentation process in terms of temperature, pressure, and alcohol content. At the same time, we were also testing the system performance of our back-end system to see if the tremendous amount of fermentation data will overflow the system.
Last month, we’ve finished the production and assembling of our last working sample before tooling. In order to evaluate our DFM result (design for manufacture), we’ve conducted several tests with the working unit, including sealing, gas releasing, and weighing.
The good news is: those functions all work as we expected!
- Page 1 of 3